Image Map
Image Map

Friday, April 1, 2011

Repurposing Corks

Check out these inspirational ways to give your home a unique edge using wine corks!! I have been saving up corks for a few months now hoping to replicate one of these projects. At this rate it will take YEARS to save up enough....try asking your family and friends to pass along their corks to put something like this together. Or you know...drink more wine.

1. Cork Wreath, image and many helpful links at Handmadeology.

2. Wine Cork Cabinet Pulls, image from the kitchn.

3. Wine Cork Bath Matt, tutorial from Crafty Nest.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Good for YOU! It makes me so happy to hear of women like you who don't sit around feeling sorry for themselves. I raised 3 kids alone and did so many crafts in a 2 bedroom apartment! How? I have no idea, but I did it and lived to tell it!
I too collect corks and I love your ideas. My husband also makes lights out of the bottles. Keep it up, don't ever give up.